As part of our medically integrated approach at NorthPointe Wellness, we offer a team of Certified Fitness Specialists, Registered Dietitians and Health Educators to help you achieve as well as maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our Nutritionists promote long-term nutritional lifestyle changes versus diet fads. Their approach to serving clients is comprehensive and balanced, emphasizing the importance of both nutrition and exercise through science-based education. Quantifiable data leads to setting obtainable goals and personalized plans, which are the key to leading your best life!
Hi! My name is Jackie Kirchner. I'm a registered dietitian, a distance runner, and a lover of corgis and tacos. I'm on a mission to help people learn how to fuel their bodies better so that they can:
- Increase their energy levels
- Prevent and treat chronic conditions
- Improve athletic endurance and fitness
- Find more enjoyment in cooking and eating healthfully
- Change their body composition
- Optimize their health
Unlike one-size-fits-all meal plans or diets that are rigid or eliminate entire food groups, I help people establish sustainable habits so they can feel better and achieve their goals.
Here's a little bit about me...
- Over 8 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian, helping people improve their health and feel better through better nutrition habits
- Bachelor and Master of Science in Human Nutrition
- Ran 8 marathons and several half-marathons, 10ks, 5ks, and 2 sprint triathlons
- Qualified for the Boston Marathon 4 times and completed it twice (3 times this April 2022!)
- Favorite food is tacos, but I do love pancakes for a weekend brunch
- Have a corgi named Sophie
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails